The Hunna, Bad Sounds and more for ValeFest 2019 lineup
On 8th June 2019, the University of Birmingham hosts ValeFest for the 15th year running with incredible live bands and performances across 6 stages.
[amazon bestseller = ‘the hunna vinyl’]
ValeFest is Europe’s largest student-run charity festival that’s held every year at the University of Birmingham. Last year’s line-up saw bands such as Fickle Friends, Little Comets and Marsicans take to the main stage. This year, they’ve sought some of the biggest names they could find, including Reading & Leeds Festival main stage performers, The Hunna; Saint Raymond; Bad Sounds and more.
Main Stage Line-up
- The Hunna
- Saint Raymond
- Bad Sounds
- The Clause
- Young Culture Band
ValeFest has also offered a chance for Birmingham’s rising talent to play on the Lakeside stage including the massive headliners Ivory Wave, who have played alongside the likes of DMA’s and The Twang, Riscas and Spilt Milk Society. Full line-up below.
Lakeside Stage Line-up
- Ivory Wave
- Spilt Milk Society
- Shai Brides
- Fergus Channell
- Edgar Duke
- The Creature Appeal
- The Monkey Butlers
The remaining stages include an acoustic stage and a comedy and performance stage and are yet to be announced. You can keep up to date with ValeFest updates on their social media. Limited tickets remain.
Like this? Try these…
- 10 gigs in Birmingham this May for less than a tenner
- Review: The Blinders cause apocalyptic mayhem in Birmingham
- Review: Fickle Friends deliver tropical set at Birmingham’s O2 Academy
- Premiere: Harico are back with their synth-led new single ‘Curl’
- Sausage Dog Cafe to descend on Birmingham this summer
- Doves to headline new Birmingham festival at Perry Park
- Foals to play massive outdoor shows in Digbeth this summer
In love with all things ‘indie’ and underground – from psychedelic to alternative to rock. My favourite artists include Black Honey, The Last Shadow Puppets, Tame Impala, The Vaccines and Childish Gambino.