Last updated on
Legendary Birmingham promoters This is Tmrw have announced a spectacular lineup for the second edition of the Birmingham weekender, featuring Gruff Rhys, The Comet is Coming and more.
Taking place at Digbeth’s hidden gem The Crossing, Future Days features an all-star lineup including Super Furry Animals frontman Gruff Rhys, psychedelic jazz collective The Comet is Coming, The Coral co-founder Bill Ryder-Jones, bedroom-pop artist Boy Azooga, and many more. The event takes place across the 19th and 20th October 2019, and offers day tickets and a small number of £30 full weekend tickets (day splits and tour poster can be found below). Tickets go on sale on Friday 21st June, with day tickets priced at £20 per day.
Whilst sharing the name of the weekend festival that took place at The Crossing in November last year, featuring Parquet Courts and Kurt Vile, Future Days will replace the annual All Years Leaving festival that has taken place at the Hare & Hounds since 2014.
Alongside an improved capacity, the venue change also offers ‘a world-class gig experience with insanely good production and facilities‘. Alongside Future Days, This is Tmrw have announced standalone gigs at The Crossing from Deerhunter and Pond.
The Comet is Coming
Black Country New Road
Like this? Try these…
- Experimental metal legends Sunn O))) announce UK tour dates
- Semiconductor and Eartheater team up with Outlands for audio/visual experiment ‘Fracture Patterns’
- Supersonic Festival announces second wave of acts for 2019 event
- Review: Foals storm a sold-out Digbeth Arena
- Review: Snail Mail reigned supreme over an evening of ’90s slacker rock