Last updated on
The collaboration comes courtesy of the Outlands Network, and is set to hit Birmingham this summer.
[amazon bestseller = ‘eartheater’]
Commissioned by Outlands Network, UK experimental art duo Semiconductor are teaming up with New York-based multi-instrumentalist and producer Eartheater for a run of UK shows later on this year. The tour, which seeks to combine the conceptual art of Ruth Garman and Joe Gerhardt with the provocative, experimental classic-pop of Eartheater, wraps up at The Crossing in Digbeth on June 22nd. Described by Noisey as ‘the future of everything weird’, Eartheater’s kaleidoscopic sound encompasses everything from harps to ‘digitalist blast beats’.
The tour ‘invites audiences to join them as they explore the collision and collusion of their respective practices’, promising unique combinations and blends of the auditory and visual. The Crossing show is staged in association with Supersonic Festival, offering one hell of an experimental palette cleanser ahead of the festival proper in July.
Find a full list of tour dates, as well as tickets and accommodation, below:
13 – De La Warr Pavilion, Bexhill
14 – MK Gallery, Milton Keynes
15 – TBC, Bristol
16 – KARST, Plymouth
18 – Junction, Cambridge
19 – TBC, London
20 – TBC, Manchester
21 – Fuse Art Space, Bradford
22 – The Crossing, Birmingham
- Supersonic Festival announces second wave of acts for 2019 event
- Supersonic Festival enters its 15th year with Neurosis, Godflesh and more
- Review: Parquet Courts are electric at sold out Birmingham show
- Introducing Slag Mag: a brand new female fronted arts and music zine
- Review: Youth Man go out on a high at International Women’s Day gig
- Review: Supersonic Festival wows curious audiences in Digbeth
Counteract Assistant Editor. Eternal student, indie darling and lover of all things corduroy.