Turbo charged, all guns blazing, with glowing extremities (remember that one Electric Six video? Like that.) That doesn’t even cover the half of it with Australia’s indie dance outfit Confidence Man.
The world fell in love with Confidence Man back in 2018, as their beat driven bangers heavily focused on the constant debauchery that comes with partying just a little too much with people who are a little bit off the wall. It was a shock to everyone’s systems, but one that turned them into staple summer hit makers and a festival perfect band.
In less than a month’s time the ‘Out The Window’ singers will be hitting up the UK on a miniature three date UK tour along with a handful of festival dates, amping up the salivating need to catch the quartet and their outlandish live performances. Fans of the bygone ‘Acceptable In The 80s’ era of indie disco will easily become infected with Confidence Man’s audacious and outspoken tracks, and should definitely catch them when they play Birmingham on June 19th at King Heath’s Hare and Hounds.
See their full UK tour dates below.
08 – London, Mighty Hoopla Festival
12 – Nottingham, Rescue Rooms
14/15 – Leeds, Brudenell Social Club
19 – Birmingham, Hare and Hounds
20 – Bristol, The Fleece
Like this? Try these…
- Venue guide: Hare & Hounds, Birmingham
- Review: Pregoblin bring meticulous madness to the Hare & Hounds
- Doves to headline new Birmingham festival at Perry Park
- 10 gigs in Birmingham this June for less than a tenner
- Brummie independent Wayland’s Yard starts ‘pay it forward’ scheme
- The best of Birmingham on Etsy.com
- 22 reasons why Birmingham is great
PR, events and social media by day, lover of all things geeky and retro. Can often be found scribbling notes at the back of the gig.