The slightly conspicuous and highly incognito stylings of Bad Nerves are set to grace Birmingham’s Sunflower Lounge on September 26th
With very limited information surrounding the Essex five-piece – no biography and limited social media presence amongst their already gritty and dark aura, Bad Nerves truly are a mystery to many but they’re making it work with thousands of streams and followers coming from across the world.
Bad Nerves rock ‘n’ roll anthems soar through your speakers and are almost always capped around two minutes long – so to call them fast-paced is an understatement – they’re packed full of energy, angst and determination. ‘Can’t Be Mine’ is one of their biggest hits having amassed almost 150,000 streams on Spotify, second only to ‘Dreaming’ – a garage rock anthem.
Their Birmingham show is one of three UK shows over September with their mini-tour also including shows in London and Manchester, find the dates below.
24 – The Shacklewell Arms, London
26 – The Sunflower Lounge, Birmingham
27 – YES, Manchester
Like this? Try these…
- Venue guide: The Sunflower Lounge, Birmingham
- Review: Foals storm a sold-out Digbeth Arena
- UK’s largest zero-waste supermarket to open in Bournville
- The Clause launch new single In My Element at The Sunflower Lounge
- Review: The Cosmics conquer The Sunflower Lounge
- 11 records every Brummie should own