There’s a brand-new, free-entry club night coming to Kongs Birmingham. Introducing: Juice Box
A brand new clubnight is launching in Birmingham this year, with DJs playing everything from hip hop to house and disco to funk.
Juice Box, launching at Kongs Birmingham on Saturday 13th July between 9pm-2am, aims to combine the best in beats with arcade games, ping pong, craft beer and burgers as Kongs takes its first major steps in the Brummie clubnight world.
Kongs houses a number of retro 80s gaming machines including Golden Axe, Mortal Kombat II, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Donkey Kong and OutRun 2. Games start at 50p a go and gamers can challenge their friends to a game of ping pong on one of the two tables inside.
DJs confirmed to play at Juice Box include Josh Halliley (Keep The Faith), Holly1-10 (Selextorhood) and Sigmund (Be Ripe Records).
Juice Box launches at Kongs Birmingham on Saturday 13th July and is once monthly after that. For more information, RSVP on the Facebook event here.
Like this? Try these…
- Retro 1980s arcade gaming bar Kongs to open in Birmingham
- Kongs is the latest addition to Birmingham’s nightlife gaming scene
- We took on Ghetto Golf: Birmingham’s eccentric neon playground
- Review: Foals storm a sold-out Digbeth Arena
- Sourdough pizza chain Franco Manca opens in Birmingham
- The best alternative drinking experiences in Birmingham
- Doves to headline new Birmingham festival at Perry Park
- Bloc Party to play Silent Alarm in full in Birmingham
Editor and founder of Counteract. Freelance travel and music journalist.