Scottish rock stalwarts Biffy Clyro will play a rare outdoor show in Birmingham this October, with a date pencilled in at Digbeth Arena
Biffy Clyro will bring their renowned explosive live show to Birmingham this October as they hit up Digbeth Arena for a rare outdoor show in the Midlands.
The band, who most recently released an original soundtrack Balance, Not Symmetry, for the film of the same name, will play under the railway arches at the city’s newest outdoor space on October 17th, in a show presented by Jack Daniel’s.
Tickets for the show will go on sale at the end of the month and fans can be first to get hold of them by signing up here.
Over the last couple of years, Digbeth Arena has played host to a number of touring acts, including Foals who played two rip-roaring, sold-out nights at the venue in June.
Biffy Clyro are currently working on the highly-anticipated follow-up to 2016’s Ellipsis, which has been described by drummer Ben Johnston as a “work in progress” and “a lot more rocking than Ellipsis”.
Stay tuned for more information and further ticket details for Biffy Clyro at Digbeth Arena in October.
Like this? Try these…
- Review: Biffy Clyro make a long-awaited return to Birmingham
- Review: Foals storm a sold-out Digbeth Arena
- UK’s largest zero-waste supermarket to open in Bournville
- Peaky Blinders-themed festival coming to Digbeth this September
- Review: IDLES spread joy at sold-out Digbeth show
- An ode to Digbeth: Birmingham’s gritty creative quarter
- Flight Club hits the spot in Birmingham on opening weekend
Editor and founder of Counteract. Freelance travel and music journalist.