The successful, vibrant coffee shop in central Birmingham has opened its second store in the city centre. Prepare yourself for more cosy cappuccinos to get you through the coming winter.
Lovers of the well-renowned coffee shop, which has stores in various cities across the UK – including Cardiff, Leeds, Nottingham and Leicester – will be thrilled to hear that 200 degrees has opened its second store in central Birmingham.
200 Degrees’ Colmore Row coffee shop recently celebrated its third birthday, and has proven to be a lively, animated joint where customers can enjoy ethically sourced coffee beans in a relaxed, historic setting.
The new branch on Lower Temple Street is located in the Victorian setting of the former Midland hotel, maintaining the distinctive ambiance of 200 Degrees – which has always been a delectable blend of regulars enjoying their homemade sausage rolls and local workers discussing business over a macchiato.
As well as catering to the eb and flow of customers seeking a relaxed, sociable coffee, or a place to set up their laptop and get on with some work, the new store also has a split bar for takeaway service, meaning commuters from New Street can grab a coffee fresh off the train on their way to work.
200 Degrees supplies coffee to more than one hundred wholesale customers across the UK, and their new Birmingham base is their 10th opening since 2014.
200 Degrees can be found at 12 Lower Temple Street, Birmingham B2 4JD.
Monday to Friday – 7.30am – 8pm
Saturdays – 8am – 7pm
Sundays – 9.30am – 6pm
Like this? Try these…
- UK’s largest zero-waste supermarket to open in Bournville
- Review: The Legitimate Peaky Blinders Festival crashes down on Digbeth
- The best independent coffee shops and cafes in Birmingham
- Digbeth welcomes its first tropical themed bar, Birdies
- The best alternative drinking experiences in Birmingham
- Review: The spirit of Birmingham comes alive at Moseley Folk
- A round up of the best independent shops in Birmingham
Passionate about TV, music and Birmingham.