The highly successful Roxy Ball Room with be bringing fun, laughter and all sorts of games to Digbeth from January 24th onwards
As the old saying goes “No better way to shake off the January blues than playing a game of shuffleboard”, Roxy Ball Room touches down in Birmingham this month to bring Brummie’s their new favourite night out. After success in Leeds, Manchester and Liverpool, they will be opening on Heath Mill Lane in Digbeth on January 24th.
Following on from the success of an ‘alternative night out’ at venues such as Lane 7, Ghetto Golf and Escape Rooms, Roxy Ball Room proves that people have started wanting more from a night out than just sticky dance floors and orange VKs.
Featuring American pool tables, ping pong, beer pong battle stations, ten bowling lanes and a 22-foot shuffleboard, there will be something for everyone. Serving craft beer, a delicious food menu and signature cocktails with a soundtrack of indie classics you can end your dry January on a high.
Roxy claim they “are dedicated to bringing a fun experience through great gaming, great beer, great food and great music.” January’s not sounding so bad after all.
Like this? Try these…
- Retro gaming arcade bar NQ64 to open in Birmingham in 2020
- Chance & Counters board game café to open in Birmingham
- Kinks musical Sunny Afternoon comes to Birmingham in 2020
- We took on Ghetto Golf: Birmingham’s eccentric neon playground
- An ode to Digbeth: Birmingham’s gritty creative quarter
- Digbeth Dining Club announces street food partnership with Aston Villa
English graduate with a similar music collection to your mum. Rod Stewart’s certified number one fan.