Brighton alt-pop-rock quartet Yonaka have announced a run of UK headline dates – including a show at Birmingham’s Castle & Falcon.
Fresh off of tour with Bring Me The Horizon and having recently announced their debut album ‘Don’t Wait ‘Til Tomorrow’, Brighton outfit Yonaka will be touring the UK throughout March, May and June. Yonaka’s debut album is set for release on 31st May 2019, and will feature singles ‘Bad Company’ and ‘Creature’.
The run of UK dates coincides with a number of UK festival performances, including Neighbourhood Weekender and All Points East.
Full list of UK dates as follows:
15 – Birmingham, The Castle & Falcon
16 – Nottingham, The Bodega Social Club
17 – Bristol, The Fleece
19 – Manchester, The Deaf Institute
21 – Tunbridge Wells, The Forum
27 – Glasgow, Cathouse
28 – Sheffield, Plug
30 – London, Heaven
01 – Milton Keynes, Marshall Arena
03 – Cambridge, The Portland Arms
05 – Leeds, The Wardrobe
06 – Stoke-on-Trent, The Sugarmill
07 – Hove, The Old Market
- Venue guide: The Castle & Falcon, Birmingham
- Review: Don Broco perform a diverse and ferocious set in Birmingham
- Review: Boy Azooga perform studio perfect set at The Castle & Falcon
- Review: L.A. Witch have The Castle & Falcon crowd under their spell
- 10 gigs in Birmingham this February for less than a tenner