Birmingham’s most famous club Snobs will play host to a Bowie vs Prince night this May bank holiday – tickets are on sale now
[amazon bestseller=”bowie vinyl”]
Fans of Bowie and Prince rejoice – as a club night celebrating the two musical legends is coming to Birmingham.
Taking place on the next bank holiday weekend, Bowie vs Prince will take over the second floor of the city’s legendary haunt, Snobs Nightclub, on Sunday 5th May.
Expect to hear all the big Bowie hits including Starman, Let’s Dance, Space Oddity, Moonage Daydream, Changes, Rebel Rebel and Life on Mars? alongside Prince anthems such as Purple Rain, Kiss, When Doves Cry, 1999, I Wanna Be Your Lover, I Would Die 4 U and Raspberry Beret.
As well as all the biggest Bowie and Prince hits, fans can also expect a healthy serving of songs from their era by the likes of Queen, Madonna and Whitney Houston.
Meanwhile, on the ground floor it’s all the usual Snobs indie and pop anthems, while the top floor will feature a healthy serving of grime, hip hop and R&B – so there really is something for everyone.
Tickets are on sale now priced at just £5, and the event runs from 10:30pm – 4am. Get your tickets here.
[amazon bestseller=”prince vinyl”]
Like this? Try these…
- Brummie revellers can now buy Snobs and Mr Egg pin badges
- Bloc Party to play Silent Alarm in full in Birmingham
- Kitty Café franchise set to open its doors in Birmingham this spring
- Popular Bombay café Dishoom to open in Birmingham later this year
- Eat Vietnam to open in Stirchley this summer
- 10 gigs in Birmingham this April for less than a tenner
Editor and founder of Counteract. Freelance travel and music journalist.