Last updated on
Dreamers is the Wolverhampton band’s first single since 2016 – and it’s a straight up banger.
God Damn are (finally) back, and their new video was well worth the wait.
Dreamers is the first song to be taken from God Damn’s self-titled third album which is due for the release in on 14 February 2020 via One Little Indian. Pre-order the album here. Don’t be an idiot.
Directed by Benjamin Parry, the video for Dreamers continues in the same chaotic God Damn vein as their early material. It’s visceral, it’s thunderous and it’s a taste of what’s to come on their third studio LP. Watch it below. Then press repeat. Then send it to your mates.
Like what you hear? Catch God Damn doing what they do best on tour in 2020, including a date at Birmingham’s Sunflower Lounge (where else?) on 26 February, presented by Birmingham Promoters. Find a full list of UK dates below, and tickets are on sale now via this link.
16 Bodega, Nottingham
17 Hyde Park Book Club, Leeds
26 Sunflower Lounge, Birmingham
27 The Louisiana, Bristol
29 Shacklewell Arms, London
Like this? Try these…
- Review: God Damn & friends celebrate a successful 2016
- Melt-Banana to make some noise for This Is Tmrw & Supersonic
- Review: Supersonic Festival is as adventurous as ever in fifteenth year
- Venue guide: The Sunflower Lounge, Birmingham
- Venue guide: The Crossing, Birmingham
- Black Sabbath celebrated at city centre metal bench presentation
- 11 records every Brummie should own
Editor and founder of Counteract, freelance music, lifestyle and travel writer + social media manager. Big fan of discovering new music + online trends.