Former New Order and Joy Division bassist Peter Hook set to play career-spanning set of hits in Leamington Spa this September
Having toured the albums from Hook’s previous bands for almost a decade, Peter Hook & The Light have arrived at the next chapter in their journey as they reach the late Eighties and early Nineties albums of New Order, “Technique” and “Republic” which they will perform on a run of UK dates this September.
The Light have recently completed a widely acclaimed world tour performing both “Substance” albums of Joy Division and New Order across North and South America. Europe, Australia and New Zealand but these “Technique” and “Republic” concerts mark the band moving forward through the catalogue once more.
As well as both New Order albums performed in full, an opening set of Joy Division material will also feature.
See below for full list of headline dates where Peter Hook & The Light will perform New Order’s “Technique” and “Republic”:
14 – Belfast, The Limelight
19 – Edinburgh, The Queen’s Hall
20 – Middlesbrough, Town Hall
21 – Leamington Spa, The Assembly
Peter Hook & The Light play Leamington Assembly on Saturday 21st September 2019. Tickets are on sale now.
Like this? Try these…
- Doves to headline new Birmingham festival at Perry Park
- Review: Editors close the inaugural Beyond The Tracks in style
- Review: New Order bring live spectacle to Wolverhampton
- Review: Jeff Lynne’s ELO impress at interstellar homecoming
- Review: Richard Ashcroft brings his bittersweet symphonies to Birmingham
- 11 records every Brummie should own
Editor and founder of Counteract, freelance music, lifestyle and travel writer + social media manager. Big fan of discovering new music + online trends.